Wednesday, 26 February 2014

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK | SHEEPSTOR, DEVON | PERSONAL

Hello again! 

It's be a while since I last posted anything on here, as we've been traveling back to the UK from Australia. I have plenty of photos from our travels, which I will be posting over the coming weeks but I wanted to start by posting these photos of a beautiful walk we took on Dartmoor a few days ago. Some people will no doubt think we are insane for swapping the golden sandy beaches of Australia for the grey and gloomy skies of Southwest England but I can honestly say that I love it here...regardless of the wind, rain, gales and storms that have battered us since we got back a few weeks ago, I feel 100% at home and happy to be back again. 

I can't wait to settle back into these surroundings and explore the wonderful countryside that we have on our doorstep. There are plenty of exciting things in the pipeline as far as photography is concerned, with a couple of wonderful Cornish weddings and some family shoots coming up in the next month or so, along with a trip to London for one of the amazing Emma Case's Welcome Home Workshops.


3 comments:

  1. Did you see our pictures when we walked here a few months ago? We found a letterbox on the way back down :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - your photos are really lovely. I would love to live somewhere like that - living in the Suburbs, it's not that inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography skills are amazing I love it
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Follow x

    ReplyDelete